martes, 30 de junio de 2009

Stolen Ideas

It hasn't been so long since I started this blog, but I've always liked the idea of making an entry in english. I don't know what is it about english in comparison to spanish that makes a different feeling. Fisrt I thought about just copying my previous entries and just translate them (and I might still do that haha) but then I told myself: "Myself, that's like an auto-violation! You are cheating to yourself..." and Myself started to cry a lot, well maybe not, but I felt bad about it, so here I am creating my new entry, Stolen Ideas.

It happens to us all, that soemtimes we feel sooo creative, maybe in the fashion world, and we dress ourselves up, get excited, look in the mirror and then you realize that you just saw like ten guys or girls with your same outfit! Then you feel like crap and maybe pretend nobody will tell.
Maybe it is my bad memory or maybe it is the subliminal influence of those tons of images from web that I like so much and then unconciously dress up like them!

Or even worst, one of the other things I like to do is write stories, so like 5 years ago, I was really excited about all the Harry Potter stuff and found myself writing a really UNIQUE story about a guy that passed trough an invisible gate and entered to a magic world in which he had to fight with a terrorist group. He asisted to a magic school and had friends who helped him do a lot of things. I really tried to justify every comparison my friends made of my story with J.K. Rowling's but really, I couldn't!

Well here is when it gets worst! Those are Stolen Ideas, and that's illegal. To my benefit, I will never NEVER publish my stories due to the fact that they are for my entertainment and pleasure... huh? it sounds real bad... well I must say entretainment and joy! But since here are my thoughts and my ideas I guess it is not cheating to myself, it's just opening my "art" to many other readers who might identify themselves with the other entries!!!

PS my english is not perfect, neither my spanish (^.^)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario