lunes, 12 de abril de 2010

TLOT


Let’s face it, no one is normal these days, some people get depressed when it’s raining, other type of people dance every time they eat, some are always thinking about how they can prank joke someone; in my case, I have a disease called TLOT (the last one texting) and it prevents me from reading a text message on my cell phone without feeling the need to answer it.

Many times I caught myself looking for un-answered texts on my cell phone while I’m waiting for something, a class, a line, a bus stop, stuff like that. Well, here comes the creepy dark side of the TLOT, and this is how you really know if you have this terrible disease; the other day it hit me like a yellow school bus, I was driving, on the highway, all of sudden I blacked out, I was unconscious, this was the TLOT taking control over me, I was defenseless, that weird thing was abusing me, later when I finally realized I was still alive I found my cell phone in my hand, on the last un-answered text message. Last thing I know, I was vigorously stopping in front of a tree, 3 inches away from hitting it, and that’s how I realized I needed help.

I’ve been pretty tempted, today I “accidentally” checked out my texts, and I answered one, JUST ONE, I mean, you can’t really blame me, it was my BFF and he texted me “OK” like just 3 days ago, how did I expected he to know I was ok with his ok? I know, it’s a terrible guilt and I punished myself (3 days without eating sugar, salt, rice, beef, almonds, water, juice and cheese)

And I cannot say goodbye without first saying that I am not the only person who suffers from TLOT. I know there’s a bunch of freaks out there, just like me that need rehab, so don’t go and make a scene, I am not the only one, I’m just the spokesperson.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario