martes, 25 de mayo de 2010

A Voice Inside Me Took Ove Me And Made ME Write Stupid Stuff

The moment he said I'm writing, I tought to myself "dood, you should write something too" and you know what? It sucks, because sometimes you feel like you are doing stuff just because someone else did it first!

A friend of mine said he was writing a story, and jus before he metioned it I was looking for something to do, so I went back to my old story (that never got a proper ending) and started to think about what to add to it. I tought it was lame as hell and I sould stop thinking about it, I mean common, you can't just force yourelf to do something. Still, I felt like I should be creative, and I started to like the idea of creating a whole new story, new charcters, new places, new drama... but hey, It's not just the will, you have to make it happen somehow. And that somehow wasn't near me, and that whole new story... that either!

So my inner voice said to me "DOOD, write something on your blogspot! That's what that is made for, to talk non-important random shit!" and now I'm following that creepy little voice inside my head saying weird stuff, but with your permission, I gotta burn a house next to me (it's the voice)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario